The garment steamer is a piece of equipment which removes all the wrinkles from clothes. Steamers work by heating water until steamer becomes steam. Then the steam is applied to clothing through a nozzle. They relax the fabric’s fibers and eliminating wrinkles. Although steamer is not as commonly used as traditional irons, clothing steamers are a quick and easy way to get the wrinkles out of many different types of fabrics. After you choose which type of garment steamer India is best for you, first of all, you have to learn a few steaming tricks, you’ll be steaming your own clothes in no time.
Philips GC504/35 1600-Watt Garment Steamer (Pink/White)
Top 5 Best Garment Steamer India & Price List
Read Best Garment Steamer in India which is best for your clothes reviews and check the best Best Garment Steamer price. Here is our Best Garment Steamer India price list.
#1 Philips GC504/35 1600-Watt Garment Steamer (Pink/White)
- Philips has powerful continuous steam is blown through the nozzles which enable you to remove creases with only a few strokes
- Its special ergonomic steamer head has an XL steam plate which helps you achieve results quickly.
- Further, it has an integrated adjustable pole for hanging your garments while using the steamer. It is collapsible for easy storage.
- This steamer has special garment hanger lets you easily hang your garments like shirts, dresses, and trousers while using the steamer
- Moreover, It has a large, detachable, transparent water tank suitable for 30 minutes of steaming. Easy refill with the large filling hole.
- The steamer has a glove which protects your hand from steaming.
- The steam hose is made of silicon material. It is a safe and healthy choice for use with steam.
- Fast and powerful crease removal
- High steam bust
- Compact design with continuous steam
- Power: 1600 watts
- Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts
#2 Usha Techne Direct 1000-Watts Garment Steamer India(Purple/White)
- The usha garment steamer has a perfect for removing wrinkles from suits and saris without removing them from the Hangar.
- It has compact and lightweight as well as portable- suitable for carrying around.
- This usha garment steamer has 360-degree swivel cord for easy maneuverability.
- Moreover, it consumes 920 Watts- effective performance
- This steamer has 200 ml water tank also which generates a large amount of steam for effective steaming
- Furthermore, usha garment steamer has detachable lint removal brush to remove lint from fabrics
- Steam Output Of up to 21 gm/min for effective steaming of garments
- Vertical Steam Facility for easy wrinkle removal
- Detachable Fabric Brush with Lint removal Facility
- Overheat Shutoff Thermostat for safety
- Indicator Lamp for power ON/OFF
- Warranty- 2 years
- Not known to me.
#3 Philips Handheld Garment Steamer Review
- This Philips garment steamer from Philips garment steamer can be ideal for all your last minute touch-ups and difficult-to-iron clothes.
- Also, It has ergonomic Design which is lightweight and very comfortable to use. You just have to do is press the trigger and remove creases from your clothes quickly.
- This is a Hand-held Steamer so you don’t need an ironing board to iron clothes.
- Moreover, You can also fill water easily with the detachable water tank. As well The electric pump of the Philips garment steamer provides continuous steam in order to remove creases quickly and easily.
- It also kills 99.9% of the bacteria and removes cigarette, food and other odors from your clothes.
- Furthermore, The steamer heats up faster and is safe to be used on all kinds of fabrics especially delicate fabrics like silk
- You can use the brush accessory to iron thick garments like coats. This brush accessory also ensures better steam penetration and gives your clothes a smooth finish.
|Price Range||Rs 3,751-4,751|
- Automatic continuous steam
- Detachable water tank for easier filling
- 1000 W: Fast Heat-up Time
- Ergonomic design for handheld operation
- Brush accessory for a smooth finish: 2 Years Warranty
- To prevent dripping, wait for the product to heat up before using
- It could not be used without the power cord.
#4 Maharaja Whiteline GS-100 1600-Watt Garment Steamer (White/Blue)
- The GS100 garment steamer India is compactly designed and comes with an ergonomic handle with the powerful steam output.
- It comes along with 5 attachments for your various garment care needs. Not only, it removes wrinkles but also it removes odors and sanitizes your clothes.
- The fabric brush usually opens up the weaving of the fabric for better steam penetration. You just have to attach the fabric brush to the steam head.
- Its crease attachment allows you to make perfect creases easily. Fasten the crease attachment to the face of the steam head.
- Furthermore, The upholstery brush is used to aid steam penetration in difficult and heavy fabrics.
- It removes hair, lint and animal fur to give a professional finish with the lint pad.
- Powerful vertical steam, sanitize and remove the odor
- Full home solution with 5 attachments
- Fabric brush, upholstery brush, lint pad, door hook, and crease attachment
- Ready in 2 minutes and compact design large steam head
- Continuous and easy refill and integrated cord storage
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 1600 watts; Operating Voltage: 230 volts
#5 Inalsa Handy Steam 600-Watt Garment Steamer (White/Purple)
- This Inalsa Garment Steamer is fast, effective and convenient which removal of wrinkles
- The steamer removes wrinkles from garments while they are on the hangers.
- Furthermore, it kills germs as well as removes dust and keeps your clothes looking like brand new.
- You can remove lint from clothes conveniently with this Inalsa steamer.
- The garment steamer Indiais easy to move and maneuver.
- It is absolutely safe on clothes while it comes with great portability.
- This steamer can be used on all types of clothes, curtains and bed sheets
- Vertical steam for quick wrinkle removal
- Steam output up to 15gm/min
- Detachable fabric brush
- Power on or off indicator
- Overheat safety protection
- Boil dry protection
- Warranty: 2 years on product
When you have to use a garment steamer India:-
Learn which fabrics can be steamed and which ones cannot
Be careful when steaming delicate fabrics
Use a steamer instead of an iron to de-wrinkle a larger variety of clothing
Hence, These are India’s top-rated most selling Garment Steamer price list with a great set of functions available. You can choose anyone from the above list according to your preference. For your convenience, I have given links to Amazon for each product. So, you don’t need to search each product just click on the buy now link after the description. Also, Check out Garment Steamer India price now