Are you searching for the best air purifier in India?. An air purifier is an electronic device that removes contaminants from the air in a room. It is generally used for allergy sufferers and asthmatics. They are helpful in reducing or eliminating second-hand tobacco smoke. Also, It removes all harmful substances from the air and gives you pure air. Philips has innovated its Philips air purifier with various features for making your life as much easier as it can. Also, it may also be used in industry to remove impurities such as CO2 from the air before processing. You can check Philips air purifier price by clicking the button below and grab discounts.
Are Air Purifiers Effective Against Delhi’s Pollution?
Here are top best air purifier in India reviews for you. Philips is an innovating brand in this air purifier world.
Philips 2000 Series AeraSense AC2887/20 56-Watt Air Purifier India
Top 5 Best Air purifier In India Price List
Read best air purifier reviews and check the Air purifier price by clicking the button below. You can buy best air purifier in India at the cheapest price. For more reviews visit the homepage.
#1 MI Air Purifier 2 Review
- MI Air Purifier 2 is quite simple, elegant and a new compact design. It still offers a high 310m/h Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) and by just taking 10 minutes to circulate purified air in a 21m room.
- This air purifier will take in air from all directions and filters out formaldehyde, bad odor, and other harmful substances.
- As it is equipped with a 360-degree triple layer cylindrical filter which is composed of a PET primary filter, ultra-dense EPA filter, and activated Carbon filter
- This Mi air purifier 2 creates high air pressure and offers larger circulation with the aircraft engines.It pumps clean air and distributes it to every corner of your home.
- The Mi purifier is employed with advanced aerodynamics and featuring a custom Japanese motor from Nidec. mi air purifier 2 has ultra-quiet and power efficient with seamless speed transitions.
- Its sensor identifies PM2.5 concentration in the air and allows real-time readings on your phone.
- With the help of Mi app, you can monitor the air quality from your phone anytime and anywhere! It will send you a reminder notification when the filter needs to be changed.
- The purifier comes with one-year warranty. This can be considered as the best air purifier in India.
- Air Purifier Type – Room
- Purification method – High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestant (HEPA) filter type
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 310 m3/hr
- Real-time AQI monitoring, MI home app smart controls
- Wattage: 4.8-31 watts
- Expensive replacement parts
#2 Philips 2000 Series AeraSense AC2887/20 56-Watt Air Purifier India
- Philips air purifier India identifies all the fine particles which are smaller than PM 2.5. It changes the setting for regular re-assurance with superior purification.
- This air purifier used to filter almost 100% allergens with a VitaShield Intelligent Purification System
- Additionally, It uses Aerodynamic Architecture which increases the efficiency of the airflow and reduces the harmful gases. Because of tremendous features, it has become best air purifier in india.
- It destroys all the bacteria with the help of modern sensing and purification technology.
- The air purifier Philips is specially featured with an ultra silent operation which helps you in keeping noise level 33 dB. Moreover, It works at lowest fan speed without any disturbance in your sleep.
- The product comes with a warranty of 2 years. This Philips air purifier price is really affordable.
- High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestant (HEPA) filter type
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 333 m3/hr
- AeraSense Technology
- Aerodynamic Architecture
- Customer service is average.
#3 Honeywell 53-Watt Room Air Purifier India
- The Honeywell air purifier is designed with three stage advanced filtration system which removes pollutants with more than 99 per cent efficiency
- It is Completely Ozone Free air purifier. Also, it does not emit any harmful gases as a by-product.
- It’s pre-filter which is used to remove larger dust particles, pet hair, and dander, soil etc.;
- This honeywell air purifier has Combined filter with High-efficiency HEPA and activated carbon filter. It removes any microscopic pollutant and allergens above 0.3 microns including PM2.5 and pollens. Also, it also removes formaldehyde, toxic gases, VOCs and odour Wattage
- The honeywell air purifier comes with one year Warranty. Its filter life is approximately 3000 hour.
- Air Purifier India Type – Room
- Purification method – High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestant (HEPA) filter type
- Coverage area: 323 sq. ft. / 30 sq. mtr
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 250 m3/h
- Three stage advanced filtration system
- Washable pre-filter Cons:
- The design could be better
- It is a little bit difficult to move from one place to another.
#4 Philips 1000 Series AC1215/20 Air Purifier (White)
- Philips air purifier is specially designed with Continuous air quality monitoring technology. The purifier comes with light sensing technology by adjusting its fan speed. It turns off the light with the help of night mode sensor.
- Also, It is used to remove all harmful substances with a specially designed feature of dedicated allergen mode.
- Moreover, This purifier will keep your surroundings 100% ozone-free with filtration technology.
- It helps you in keeping noise level 33 dB and the lowest fan speed with an ultra silent operation.
- This purifier will alert you automatically to changing the filter with the help of healthy air protect.
- Additionally, The Philips 1000 Series has 4-colour air quality indicator combined with air quality index display.
- Philips air purifier has a VitaShield Intelligent Purification System for filtering almost 100% allergens.
#5 Atlanta Healthcare HEPA PURE VIRAL GUARD Beta 350 air purifier
- Atlanta healthcare air purifier for home kills 97.6% bacteria, virus, and microorganisms and gives you fresh air with a Built-in UV lamp
- As well, It improves air quality by generating a high density of ions with Ionisers. It provides the forest-fresh environment.
- The air purifier comes along with a timer which you can set for 1 to 12 hours with Manual mode. It will also automatically starts if any power failure will happen.
- Furthermore, It will alert you about changing the filter with the help of filter change indicator. The purifier has an advanced odour sensor with automatic device control.
- This air purifier also help you in keeping noise level 45 dB with the help of an advanced ultra silent operation.
- The product comes with 1-Year Warranty except for consumables.
- 7-STAGE air filtration technology with Pre-filter
- HEPA filter, antibacterial filter, activated carbon, photocatalyst oxidization, UV light and ionizer
- Air Flow (m3/hr): 225
- CADR (m3/hr): 170
- Maximum coverage area (sq. ft.): 350
- H13 grade HEPA Filter
- Average customer service.
Why you have to buy an air purifier for home:-
Clean air is not only important but essential for all. people used to say that clean air is not possible these days due to the constant degradation and air pollution. The cleanest environment, room, or air could still be filled with invisible and sometimes with visible particles and dirt that could be risky for your health. This is one of the reasons air purifier for the home are great – because they reduce concentrations of pollutants. But you should definitely consider these points before buying best air purifier in India.
Buying guide of an air purifier
Always consider room size first
Try to consider room size first. As we know that There is so many air purifier whose range is from the compact to heavy ones. Due to which try to go for an air purifier which is best for purifying the air in a slightly larger space than the actual room size.
Air filter always is employed to filter things like pollen, dust, smoke, odour as well as other harmful pollutants. They are generally of four types
- HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air),
- charged media,
- antibacterial and germicidal,
- an electrostatic precipitator.
Air change rate;
ACH is used for identifying how much times the air purifier has cleaned the complete room’s air for an hour. As well, If you find any air purifier India which has 5 ACH ratings then it means that it will clean the air every twelve minutes.
CADR is known as Clean Air Delivery Rate. So that it identifies the speed of air purifier functions. It will tell you about how many cubic feet of air the purifier can filter in one-minute. We know that as much Higher the CADR number, so better the air filtration you will get. Try to go for an air purifier that has higher CADR rating.
Activated carbon layer:
If someone wants to buy an air purifier then they should go with one comes with the activated carbon layer. Because It absorbs all harmful gases as well as chemicals present in the air.
You can choose anyone from the above list according to your preference. For your convenience, I have given links to Amazon & Flipkart for each product. Save yourself from this pollution, take the air purifier to your home. Also, Check out the best Philips air purifier price now and reviews of all top purifier. Pick any of above listed best air purifier in India at an affordable price.