Looking for best single door refrigerator online? Gone would be the days when best refrigerator online had been considered to become described as a luxurious addition to your kitchen. On these days, it is actually a basic necessity, a musthave appliance and there certainly are no 2 ways about it. With summers in full swing, a refrigerator is ever very important to retain the food safe and block the development of harmful microorganisms. Luckily, you’ll find numerous leading companies in the marketplace, each with a varied selection of refrigerators being offered and catering to different parts of the society. Once you hit on a home appliances store, not only will you obtain a few of their very stylish, hi-tech and elaborate refrigerator price but bigger, more economical and budget-friendly ones also. Currently, best refrigerators begin with as little as INR 6,000 and move up to lakhs depending in their various functions. Check our refrigerator reviews
Top 10 Best single door refrigerator in India Comparison Table
Top 10 Best Single Door Refrigerator Reviews
#1 LG GL-B201AMLN Direct cool Single door Refrigerator Reviews
- Direct-cool single-door refrigerator; 190 liters capacity
- Energy Rating: 5 Star
- Fastest ice making, glass shelves, and curve handle
- Marine Lily color
- 1 Year Comprehensive on refrigerator and 4 Years on the Compressor from LG
- No stand with the actual item
#2 Haier 2157 BS-R Direct-cool Single door Refrigerator Reviews
- Excellent Body paint and great cooling
- Good Interior space and tough glass racks
- Silent working
- Sides of Fridge gets badly heated 3-4 times of day and then cools by itself.
- Door is too heavy and opens with a swing disturbing the food on door shelf
- Freezer space is too small for keeping large items like frozen food packets
- Back Freezer tray needs to un-screwed to throw water out
#3 Sansui SC091PSH Direct-cool Single door Refrigerator Reviews
- Direct-cool single door refrigerator; 80 litres capacity
- Energy Rating: 2 Star
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- 1 toughened glass shelf channel and 1 wire shelf
- 1 opaque fresh room tray, 1 inbuilt egg tray and 1 cover crisper
- Service not good.
#4 LG 190 L 4 Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator Reviews
- Direct cool single door refrigerator online; 190 litres capacity
- Energy Rating: 4 Star
- 1 year on product; 10 years on compressor
- Vegetable Basket: 12.2 liters; Handle Type: Ariana; Shelf Type: Transparent glass; Freezer Door: Transparent; Tray Ice (No./Rows): 2/2
- The low speed blower does not throw hot hair.
#5 LG B201ASAN Direct-cool Single door Refrigerator Review
|Energy Stars rating||4.3|
- Works without stabilizer and fastest in ice making
- Moist balance crisper, anti bacteria gasket and 14 liters vegetable basket
- Ariana handle type, door lock and toughened glass shelf type
- The rear end metal frame touches the ground for some reason.
#6 Samsung RR19J21C3RJ Direct-cool Single door Refrigerator Review
- 1 year comprehensive; 4 years on compressor
- Keep your food safe and fresh for a long time with its strong vegetable box
- The safety cover ensures the durability of the compressor and protects your child from touching the coil.
- Fire Retardant Wire
- There is a constant buzzing sound.
#7 Whirlpool 205 Genius Cls Plus 4S Direct-cool Single door Refrigerator Review
|Model||205 Genius Cls Plus 4S|
- Direct cool refrigerator single door
- Single door refrigerator; 190 litres capacity
- 5 years warranty
- 6th sense quickchill technology
- 2X faster bottle chilling
- It is not frost free.
#8 Whirlpool 190 L 3 Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator Review
|Model||205 GENIUS CLS PLUS 3S GREY-E|
- Direct-cool single door refrigerator; 190 litres capacity
- Energy Rating: 3 Star
- Warranty: 1 year on product and 5 year on compressor
- Make tasty orange popsicles by using this fridge’s ice zone which is great for making ice
- Customer service is not good.
#9 Whirlpool 305 IMFresh PRM Direct-cool Single door Refrigerator Review
|Model||305 IMFresh PRM|
- Energy Rating: 5 Star
- 1 year comprehensive; 10 years on compressor
- 6th sense fresh control technology, vitacrisp technology and fastest in ice-making
- Micro block, advanced moisture control technology and trizone crisper
- 12 hours cooling retention, insulated capillary technology and unique fruit crisper
- Built quality seems flimsy.
#10 Videocon VA163BBR-FDA Direct-cool Single door Refrigerator Review
- Anti-Bacterial Removable Door Gasket
- Opaque Accessories
- Stabilizer Free Operation
- Cover Crisper-Glass
Facts To know Before Choosing Best Single Door Refrigerator In India :
Size of refrigerator:
Size is quite a important factor until you consider capacity of the fridge. You have to assess the dimension of the region where you’re going to position your refrigerator. Be sure size of one’s fridge needs to become a handful of inches lower compared to the size of this room in order that it fits flawlessly. It also ought to provide enough spot to maneuver since you along with family members will get it a few times each day.
You should know before hand that how many people are going to use this refrigerator in your home.Generally
- For a family of 2 people, a fridge having 175/185 litres capacity would be considered fine.
- For a family of 4 persons, a fridge having 250 to 300 litres capacity is fine.
- For a family of 6, a fridge with 300/350 litres capacity is sufficient.
Types of refrigerators:
Single door refrigerators are available in two distinct types. One is conventional and another one is frost free model.
- Conventional type: In conventional types, there is only one issue that you need to defrost the refrigerator manually and collect the defrost water on the tray to remove it manually.
- Frost free type: In this type of refrigerator model, the defrost cycle operates automatically after a certain period interval and thereby remove the frost.
The drain water is stacked on the top of the compressor and the heat generated by the compressor evaporates the drain water. No manual application is involved in the process.
Measure energy efficiency:
Energy efficient refrigerator helps you to save money on electricity bills as they consume less energy. To determine an energy-efficient model, you must follow these steps —
- Look for the energy label on the product, catalogue and user manual
- If the level shows five stars, it indicates high energy efficiency
- No star means the manufacturer does not claim this model as energy efficient
- Cost of the refrigerators vary depending on its label of energy efficiency
What are the other features and functions you should consider?
Lots of flexible storage options:
You can go with the model if you find some extra storage options like gallon door bins that open up the interior space shelf, split shelf feature that creates enough room for tall bottles, adaptable shelves that create space for over sized boxes and other items.
Enhanced and energy-efficient lights are placed in corners and bins that make it easier for you to find things easily in your fridge.
Humidity control shelves:
Leafy green vegetables need higher humidity than other things like figs and apples. With this particular feature you can store these items at the appropriate humidity level so that they stay fresh for a longer period of time.
It will give you notification through beep if the door of the fridge is not properly shut. This helps to prevent food waste and energy.
Check online reviews:
To earn a wise buying decision, search around the internet and assess reviews of customers therefore that you may pick the top brand name on the home appliance. Following all these ways is maybe not so simple and time consuming as well.To make your selection method much simpler, we’ve show up with all the list of top 10 best single door refrigerators in India along with also the list is picked out of Amazon India.
So What We Recommend
Hope the information provided right here assist one to pick a fantastic single door fridge on the home. Consequently, if you would like to become always a wise shopper, then check out along with above-mentioned tips while buying single door refrigerator. Single door refrigerators are 200 to over four hundred litre capacity refrigerators which arrive with a freezer which is shown by opening the single/common fridge door. For additional distance, the door has shelves built from toughened glass which could withstand major items along with cold temperature. Other characteristics that differentiate mini refrigerators out of each other include door grips, defrosting options decorative door layouts. Popular modest refrigerators are produced by Samsung, LG, Whirlpool, Godrej, Electrolux and Kelvinator, most of which can be listed at their best price in this single door refrigerator price list.